Designed for IoT applications with tablet-like form factors, the EMB-2610 is a small form factor Pico-ITX (100x 72mm) industrial motherboard based on Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor. The board features a Power over Ethernet (PoE) ready Gigabit Ethernet port, on-board WiFi/BT, LVDS, MIPI, eDP LCD panel display interfaces support, i2C and USB touch panel support and full set of I/Os including RS-232/485, digital IO and more.
POE (Power On Ethernet)
- EMB-2610 J4 40-pin Expansion Header
Power On Ethernet through (PPC-4210 Extension)
1. Plug In PPC-4210 Extension to EMB-2610 J4 40-Pin Expansion Header
2. Plug 2-pin power cable to 12V & GND connector on PPC-4210
3. Connect 2-pin power cable 12V & GND from PPC-4210 to EMB-2610 power pin connectors
4. Connect Ethernet cable to Power through Ethernet
Note: Windows installation requires valid key for system validation.
Live USB Preparation
Download Live USB preparation tool from link above and run on Windows
Instructions for preparing Live USB:
Windows 10 Installation
1. Prepare Windows live USB or a Windows installation disk with external DVD-RW drive and target board
2. Boot EMB-2610 from Installation Disk or Live USB containing Windows 10 Installation | Click 'Install Now'
- Download: Windows Cherry-Trail Driver Package
Driver Pack Installation
Download driver pack from link above - Direct download to computer
1. After driver package download, double click EMB-2610.rar pack & extract the files to USB 2. Plug USB into target EMB-2610 and pull up driver to install 3. Follow driver installation prompt to correctly install the driver 4. Re-start EMB-2610 for driver installation completion (when prompted by the driver to do so). 5. When system re-start, driver should be updated and or installed. 6. To check driver installed properly, Go to Menu >> Settings >> About >> Device Manager